Saturday, December 1, 2012

Kirsten Dunst Nude



 Like most 18-year-olds, I had high hopes for my college years. Having risen amazingly from my challenging upper-middle-class, white, suburban childhood, I was ready. I would travel to a city, any city, where I would immerse myself in interesting knowledge by day and party with megababes by night.

"This is exactly how you want to look: pretty and not overdone," says celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson. The look he is referring to, of course, is the one worn by Kirsten Dunst at the 65th annual Cannes film festival. The actress showed up to support her new film, On the Road, appearing more romantic than ever in a wispy updo accented with the most angelic floral Dolce & Gabbana headband. Here are some quick and easy tips on creating the hairstyle on your own.

Wow! 18,352 of you tried on Kirsten Dunst‘s side-swept layered bob this week, making her mane this week’s top pick in our Hollywood Makeover Tool! Want to see how this or other Kirsten coifs look on you? Head over to the Tool for an instant makeover! And don’t forget to share your new look on Facebook and Twitter—your friends and followers will love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment